Dive Instructor Travellers Contact Point
SCUBA Instructor If you like people, have a passion for scuba diving and want an extraordinary life – become a PADI Instructor. Teaching scuba diving allows you to share your love of the aquatic world with others while doing what you enjoy…... With just a little more time in the water & classroom you can have heaps more fun & discover much more underwater as a PADI Scuba Diver. This qualification enables you to dive to a depth of 12 metres under the supervision of a PADI Divemaster or Instructor.
PADI Instructor Courses Savedra Dive Center
“Scuba Diving Adventures Around Australia” for the Bupa Travel blog: “At Professional Dive Services, our goal is to offer full service diving and training, including PADI scuba, open water, rescue and master scuba right through to dive master.... Throughout Australia you will find many diving schools ready to guide you on your way to becoming a diver. Another option that is available here is to learn to dive on a live-aboard. These are boats dedicated to diving that will take you on a multiple day trip to some of the best diving sites.
Scuba Diving PADI Open Water Dive Course RedBalloon
The National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI) is known and respected as an industry leader in scuba training across the globe. Becoming a NAUI Scuba Diver means earning not only a bona fide, globally-accepted certification to dive, but also developing the skills and understanding to be both competent and confident on your own in a variety of underwater environments. how to cook eye of loin lamb Find your ideal job at SEEK with 3 dive instructor jobs found in All Australia. View all our dive instructor vacancies now with new jobs added daily! View all our dive instructor vacancies now with new jobs added daily!
Australia's best dive locations covering Carins Diving
Hey it’s me Robbie writing for Barrier Reef Australia about how I came to love scuba diving and went on to become a full time PADI Open Water Scuba Dive Instructor who now travels the planets oceans and amazing underwater world and why I urge you to give scuba diving a go too! how to become a self funded retiree At TRY Diving, we pride ourselves on providing people just like you with the tools that they need to start a fun, adventurous and exciting career as a PADI scuba instructor. If you are a diver, or even if you have always just thought diving would be fun, we can start you on the path toward becoming a successful professional in an exciting field with job opportunities all over the world.
How long can it take?
Learn to Dive Course Reef Encounter
- PADI Scuba Diver Course Queensland Scuba Diving
- Scuba Diving Melbourne Aquability
- Careers in Scuba Diving Pro Dive Cairns Australia
- PADI Instructor Courses Savedra Dive Center
How To Become A Scuba Diving Instructor In Australia
How to become a PADI Dive Instructor The PADI IDC is a combination of the PADI Assistant Instructor Course (AI), and the PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) Course, it is conducted by Course Directors and PADI IDC Staff Instructors.
- If you have travelled to Australia and have experience as a Scuba Dive Instructor or have just done plenty of Scuba Diving, then this could be the perfect job as you travel around Australia…
- And don't forget to join Girls that Scuba, a Facebook page dedicated to scuba diving! Goni Boller is a scuba instructor, underwater photographer, biologist and blogger at More Fun Diving . Since January 2013 she is travelling and diving the world full-time while working as a …
- You cannot imagine the magic of scuba diving until you start exploring a big blue ocean! To become a scuba instructor is hard work but well worth the effort.
- John has extensive experience in the scuba diving industry including instructor qualifications in recreational and technical diving. In addition to John’s experience in diver training, John has also owned and operated his own diving businesses in Adelaide and Guam, Micronesia.