331 Ford Stroker 420 HP 400 Torque Street Ford Crate
A couple examples: 351W cranks will not it in an 8.2 deck block (base for 331, 342, 347, 357 and now 363 strokers) and the 393 does not use a 4″ stroke crank from a 400M engine but an aftermarket 3.85″ stroke unit sold through Ford Racing, Scat and others.... 5/06/2008 · The plan is to build a 331 stroker using 302 standard block, and the boost will come from 2 x precision turbo's from US. Recently got the block back from machinist - Bored 0.030" and decked with new cam bearings and core plugs.
Ford 331 Stroker Crate Engine 331 Stroker Crate Engine
28/05/2006 · Well, seeing that there are a few people out there planning stroker builds in the future, here's a thread for people to contribute to so that people don't get burned with dud expensive mismatching parts.... How much max horse power can u get out of a 5.0 winsdor block strocked to 347, (600-700 hpr?)? Will a 5.0 windsor block make it in the nines??? or are we hoping for too much?? and would the factory manifold be sufficient or not?
331 out of a 305? Hot Rod Forum Hotrodders Bulletin Board
You can make 400 hp and 400 lbs-ft of torque from a 289/302-based block with a low-buck 331-inch stroker kit and nodular iron crank, I-beam rods, and hypereutectic pistons. However, this is the physalis berry how to eat 331 being a hi rpm application while a 347 goes for max stroke and maximizes all the torque a 302 block can manufacture. Years ago any stroker was huge bucks, 2 grand for just the parts, nowadays, you can have a short lock for almost 2 grand, and quality components.
302/351C Stroker Info Ford Forums - Mustang Forum Ford
13/05/2002 · Most 331 and 347 kits on the market are recommended for 28oz (early Ford) balance factor. While some kits do come as 50oz, consensus is the lighter imbalance factor is better for bearing life. While some kits do come as 50oz, consensus is the lighter imbalance factor is … minecraft how to build toothless house 13/07/2012 · I really love the 302 block, so I'm wanting to build a 331 stroker to stick in my truck. This is my first engine build so far, so any and all feedback on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I'm wanting pretty much a street car that I can take out to the strip every once in a while, so I'm wanting to get between 375-415 hp or so, and as much torque as I can get lol. This is the list of
How long can it take?
302......306.....331 ???? Mustang Forums at StangNet
- 331 Stroker Kit eBay
- Scat Stroker Series 9000 331 ci Street-Strip Rotating
- 302/351C Stroker Info Ford Forums - Mustang Forum Ford
- 331 stroker build Mustang
How To Build A 331 Stroker Out Of A 302
25/04/2010 · a million. development a stoker 347 isn't low priced. 2. 347 stroker isn't suitable proper for a truck utilization. 3. 347 is a extreme under pressure motor. which skill not stable. it incredibly is the value you pays to do issues like that.
- 5/09/2009 · The strongest stock 302 blocks are the early mexican 302 blocks, they had a higher nickel content. they are getting rare to find. You can get a kit from eagle which is one of the top names in stroker kits. Beware 347s have a bad rod angle that side loads the blocks which can cause smoking. If it is a more of a street car and you want a 302 based stroker, go with a 331 stroker. if its for
- there are quite a few fox bodies here running their original 302's stroked to 331, and that's what we're getting ready to build. you see them in several classes, however you rarely see one with the factory efi.
- 27/08/2011 · I heard you can make a stroker with a 393 Crank, Stock 351w rods, and stock 302 pistons. Is there any truth to this, and if so, how do i figure out compression and what not before diving into this project ?
- Ford Based 302 Small Block, using a 3.400" stroke to achieve a displacement of 347 cubic inches. A 347 has a little bit more bottom end than a 331 while adding …